Here are some pictures - yes I actually managed to snatch pictures of the rushed goodbyes!
But before the good byes, they had fun taking goofy selfies in the mini van!
(You might notice if you look closely that at least one of my passengers is already pretty sad.) Later in the day I learned that she thought that this was it, thee place! She knew Gabi was coming home for Christmas but she didn't realize this was not the ultimate location and that eventually we will actually have near enough that we can drive to visit - now and again!
From the airport we headed to Jenny's where we shared donuts and coffee and wiped our tears. On the way there we got a selfie from Gabi that she managed to take on the plane with a phone that doesn't reverse for selfies!
![]() |
| Hi from inside flight 0843 |
Later I'll share photos from Sweet Frog compliments of Bilvia.






No comments:
Post a Comment