Well, truth be known, it's not really possible to capture the whole week in one collage. We are missing a lot of activity from here but it's a fair representative of the week. I could have sworn I had pictures of the kids playing on the beach building their sand castle town they named Village Jorge in honour of 22 month old George, who along with his cousin Frank both hated and feared the beach. Yet - I cannot find a single picture of this group of castles that were loving crafted throughout the week.
There were countless challenges at pool won and lost throughout the week. Dinners out for couples while those at home
Hugo and I we were able to capture a beautiful sunset over the sound on our date out.
Cecilia and went on a long walk and met a lovely dog called Puzzles and bought thank you gifts for our friends who helped watch and care for our many pets.

In the upper corner of this collage we have a peek at the game of risk that went down while Hugo watched a Toy Story with all the kids and a few others played yet another game of pool.
There were so delicious many meals eaten together and I have some photos of those moments but couldn't fit them in this collage. Anna - how did you escape being in most of the pictures the two and half days you were there? I could only find one of you. Maybe you were in some of the alleged Village Jorge photos I took but can't find now?
Then there were daily sunrises that we enjoyed while sipping on hot chocolate and crunching on windmill cookies.
and except for two days we ended up with these spectacular sunrises...
Anyway - over the next few weeks I will continue to sort through the many photos we took - including those from the trip home where two cars caravanned together and visited this incredible replica of North Carolina's largest plantation.
I'll be sure to let y'all know when there is a new post with more pictures.
Thank you EVERYONE for making this such a great week filled with countless wonderful memories.








Aww!!! I'm so glad I got to be there for some of it, even if I escaped all the photo ops lol
ReplyDelete